Thursday, April 15, 2010

update

I know this is a little late seeing as most already know our plans, but they have changed little by little and we have gone in circles trying to figure out how it is all going to work, but as of now.........
We will be closing on our house on the 28th(two weeks from wed.) that means we have to be out my the 29th(that Thursday) so moving day will be Saturday the 24th! we figured we would be able to get more help on a weekend then in the middle of the week.
but where you ask?
to my mommies house! for the summer
then to my mommies in law house! for tow years!
I bet the Torgerson's are so stoked! jk. ;)
We are very blessed to have wonderful parents who will provide us with not just a place to stay, but a home that is safe and loving!
(have you heard the song, by Carrie Underwood, I think it is called, "this is my temporary home" or something like that, that will be our theme song for the next couple of years!
I am sure I have not covered everything, because this is too simple and it did not feel simple a few weeks ago or even one week ago, so any questions ask, and Ill keep you updated as things may or may not change.
Love to all who are reading...........maybe three people is my guess.

7 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

Sounds like a great plan guys!

Toni said...

sounds good. Wish I could come help ya move... oh man, what a hassel.

Crystal said...

Yay! You will be close again! Good cuz I would love to try your awesome photo skills since I still don't have a family photo with Ty! I know I'm a bad mom!

Coombs Family said...

Hey I read your blog. I am sad your leaving. But good luck with everything. I'll miss ya!

The Loves said...

We will have to get the kids together some time.

Brittany Crane said...

Good luck!!!! Parents with big houses are the best. :)

Tina said...

Hey, that is OUR theme song too! Sigh, I guess patience is a virtue, right? Anyway, I'm glad you were able to sell your house! And good luck with the move tomorrow (I guess technically today!).