Wednesday, April 28, 2010

BLUE ~ only about ten minutes late

Cute little, run down blue house on the Island of Logan. Can you believe the colors of this house? I just Love the tulips and dafodils too!
the storm that blew in tonight sure made for some fun flag pictures


At first I thought these blinds were blue! then I realized the window had a blue tint to it
The swing at out "old House" as much as I hate that old, falling apart swing set, I am going to miss it! I know I am a boob, give me till Thursday, And I should be doing better!

What does this bumper say?

spooky house... I think I can see baby Jane peeking out at me, eek!
Old building in downtown Garland

my personal favorite

1 comment:

Toni said...

Awesome! I love both your blue and green pics!! I need to catch up on mine... oops!