Monday, April 12, 2010

easter 2010

WE had an Easter egg hunt/basket hunt at our house and at Grandma Juwees house, Amy's boyfriend Kellen joined us too, then we jumped on the tramp and threw the football around and had a yummy meal!
My blogger is not letting post all the pics that I wanted to so I dont have a picture of Mickey with his Easter basket or a pic of them hunting for eggs, but here is Dally with her basket and she is holding her "wips" princess lip glosses!!
coloring eggs at our house, the night before Easter

4 comments:

Toni said...

Cute Kids! And cute pics!! Looks like you had fun!!

Toni said...

Hey just letting you know I used your pic on my blog today! Thanks for sending it!! (I had a hard time deciding which one to use.. they were all so cute!!)

Erica Williams said...

Amy has a boyfriend?

Holly and Steve said...

Love the pic of Dal drawing on the egg. So cute!