Sunday, April 25, 2010

Color Week


I am always looking for opportunities to take pictures and learn more about my camera. Its not always easy with my little ones keeping me busy, but I am going to make a commitment this week, that "I think I can" do. My good friend Toni who has always and still continues to inspire me has found a project called "color week". She is taking it on and invited others to join so........ you can visit her blog, "behind the red door" I don't know how to put a link in my posts so you can link to her blog from my sidebar under buddies and pals!
here is my schedule: Monday- green
Tuesday-blue
Wednesday-yellow
Thursday-purple
Friday-orange
Saturday-Red
Sunday-pink
Wish me luck, I hope to get each one done that day! and get it posted :/ we shall see, but it is my goal! Thanks Toni!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Yay! Thanks for doing it with me! Knowing that your doing it will make me do it each day! Awesome. Excited to see what you come up with!