Tuesday, April 27, 2010

GREEN.... a day late!


Kyles spinach and cucumbers in the frying pan!

Kyles spinach as he was chopping? it. Do you chop spinach? what would this be called?

My beautiful Dahlia!

And of course what we all think of when we think of green!

HE HE yes I did a self portrait! I had green eye shadow and wanted to show everyone! besides when was the last time you saw a picture of me on here anyway?

I have always thought Mickey's eyes were green, what do you think?

we went to the perfect park for GREEN day, everything was green!


As you see, I had a lot of fun taking pictures of Green and just so you know, I did take them Monday. I didnt get them posted till tonight because I have been kind of busy the last two days, but here is what I came up with for day one, let me know what you think. Please join us in our endeavors and start your own color week, but if you do let me know I want to see!!

P.S. we close on our house tomorrow :) :( I am glad to have it over with but sad to not have MY home anymore. ON TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS!! next house better be bigger or I am going to be pissed!

2 comments:

Gingersnaps said...

Bwahahaa, you crack me up. Heard you got some lessons from Alexis, thats so fun! Your pictures are so fun, i especially love the self portrait!

Crystal said...

girl! You lood GORGEOUS in that pic! WOWZA you hot mamasita!