Friday, April 30, 2010

tired

I really had a lot of fun the first two and a half days of my color week, now I am tired and think I will pick back up next week. I know terrible, but I am tired! I have like four cold sores growing on my lip, that hurt so that I cant even smile, kiss Torgy Man, Torgy children or even close my mouth in a comfortable way. Poor Poor me :( .

On another note I have more pics up on my photo blog of this (wouldn't let me add picture tonight will try again later, but they are on my photo blog if you want to see!) cute little guy. also I need a name for my photography, if you have any ideas pass them my my one way or another! thanks all!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Take some pics of your cold sores since you explained them so greatly!! I'm sorry you are tired! Get some rest girlie!

Megs said...

Are they really bad cold sores?! :(

Holly and Steve said...

Cold sores are the worst! But I've never had four. The most I've had is two at the same time. Can't imagine four! They hurt:(