Tuesday, January 20, 2009

walking with the dinosaurs


here is my hot man riding the train to the delta center where we went to see the dinosaurs on saturday.

mickey waiting for the trian




grandma torg took us and magan and brady went too. it was pretty cold that day, sunny but cold

I had too much fun taking pics at galavan plaza down town, i love the lines and old buildings with all the windows, and poles. so sorry there are so many pics.

waiting for the train.


walking to the train station.


mickey, grandma and brady watchin the show, mickey got a cool toy that he would turn on when he got scared.



the t-rex!



it was dark and we were really high so the pics didnt turn out very well.


dahlia thought it was cool at first then she ended up having more fun putting the popcorn tub on her head like a hat, she also tried putting it on dad and moms head too. our heads were too big.


i thought she was so funny, i think i was the only one who thought it was sooo funny, i took a tun of pics because i was laughing my head off.















3 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

It looks like you guys had fun!!! Wish I could've came! Hey what would Mickey like for his birthday? We wanted to send him something asap! If you could give me some ideas that would be great!

Erica Williams said...

How did your kids like that? I would have thought that Mickey would have been scared after your dinosaur museum experience :) My Dad took Luke on a "date" to that on Thursday. It was Luke's Christmas present. They said it was cool. They also said that they were the only ones there without little kids.

The Loves said...

We went on Friday Night. I have some fun pictures too, but I just don't get around to posting. The boys really loved it. I thought it was cool!