Saturday, January 10, 2009

christmas day


this is mickey at about nine pm christmas night after my sisters amy and bobi got him all dressed in whatever they could find to go out and play in the snow! they stayed out till like ten.


this was at my moms house christmas night after we opened presents Amy and Mickey were throwing all the wrapping paper on dalli and she loved it.

this is mickey trying to play the guitar he got from Kayla, he needs to learn how to hold it. it was the perfect gift for him because Jason got guitar hero for christmas so the next day the both got up and played their guitars together.


mickey and jay playing with the haunted house track grandma torg gave him. it is perfect for mic because he loves cars and he loves anything scary.



this is Jay and dee playing with the doll house santa braught, it didnt wrap it just left it out for her so we had hard time getting her to open any gifts, she just wanted to play with it.

here is Dahlia in her hat and gloves santa gave her. she thought she was pretty cool.












4 comments:

Erica Williams said...

Fun! I love Mickey's snow outfit!

Toni said...

So fun! Christmas is the only time that I start to want kids, and its because they make Christmas so much more fun! Hey I forgot to tell you, I love how long your hair is getting, it looks SO cute on you!

Holly and Steve said...

Tell Mickey I think he looks awesome in his snow outfit! He's hilarious! We love you guys!!!

Tiff said...

I love that picture of Dahlia in the wrapping paper!!!