Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January 3rd



here is Jason's birthday cake i finally made it work, this was my third attempt at this cake, if you have been following my post you will see that my first attempt was Kayla's birthday. check it out it was in august.

by now you should all know I am a slow blogger, Jason's birthday was ten days ago and I am now just putting the pics up. We were in Salt Lake that week, we went to the Utah basketball game on new years eve, then stayed up late playing games. then the next day Jay and I were able to get away together to see a movie in a theatre! something that only happens about three or four times a year. we also went to lunch at spaghetti mommas. which by the way was very yummy, and had a very nice atmosphere as well. It was a very nice day we always love our time alone together so we can carry on a conversation with out worrying about little ears, or big screams! Jason's birthday fell on a Saturday and we threw a bay shower for his sister Holly. thanks to Brady, Jay got to ditch out on the shower and go to another Utah basket ball game with Ty.


Oh! I almost forgot the most important thing! Friday night was the Sugar bowl, we went to uncle Kori's to watch the game. It was one of the most fun and shocking games I have witnessed. Go Utes!



we came home Saturday night then Sunday we had birthday cake!




careful Jay don't burn the house down. ha ha i am so funny! never heard that joke before.

I have been thinking about the things you do that make me smile and wanted to know, so:
although this first one can sometimes also make me frown it makes me smile and sometimes even laugh when you attach yourself so emotionally to a sports game that you yell LOUD at the TV and with a little bit of whine in your voice like your going to cry.
when you ask me to come talk to you while you poop.
when you "fight" with the kids
when you do the dishes
I love when I get in the car after you have been driving with the kids in the back and I try to look at the vehicle behind me in my rear view mirror and only see car seats. I love that you don't want to miss what silly or typical thing they are doing, but probably not the safest idea.
when I come to bed after you and you have the bed all warm for me, I love to cuddle your warm body.
when I offer to go do my job and you refuseto let me and do it for me.
when you say those funny cliche things
when you ask me what a cliche is
when I ask for a ladle and you hand me a colander
but mostly when you tell me you love me and thank me for dinner.
thank you for all you do for me, and for loving me with all of your heart. you are the best!

7 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

You're so nice for doing that for Jay! The cake looks awesome! Wish I could be that talented!!!

Toni said...

That cake turned out awesome! Third times the charm! Happy Birthday Jason!

Toni said...

Oh and P.s. go to Blurb.com to find out what a blog book is! I cant believe I have not told you about this sooner..... its the entire reason for my blog!

Erica Williams said...

Happy Late B-day Jason! What on earth are those face things at the top of your blog? They are cracking me up!

Unknown said...

That cake looks very YUMMY!!! Good job Hol!

Tiff said...

That cake looks awesome!!!!! Tell Jay happy bday from me and that I miss him! We used to have SO MUCH fun together in high school. He was one of my best friends!!!

Jenny said...

Ha ha - this made me laugh. Too funny.

Great cake by the way!