Friday, January 23, 2009

lets eat!

As some of you know I finally started cooking this summer. well now I am struggling with ideas, i have about ten meals I make and we like, but we need something new. so please give me some help either put a recipe on my blog as a comment or post it on your blog and i will get it there. I like easy things, remember I am a rookie and also if there are any funny/different ingredients in your recipes please tell me where to find them in the grocery store. thanks I am looking forward to some new meal ideas. oh and here are some of our regulars just so you dont give me that recipe: meat rolls, tacos, chicken casserole, chicken tacos, chicken enchiladas, chicken pillows, zitti.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

a really easy one that we like you do in the slow cooker--just throw all these things in, mix it well and cook for 8 hours!
7-8 chicken tenders
1 can cream chicken soup
1/2 to 1 cube cream cheese (depending on how much you like cr. cheese, i only do a half)
1/2 cube butter
1 pkg Good Seasons Italian dressing mix (you find it on the condiments aisle by the ranch mixes)
and a little bit of milk to make it not so thick...

Then make rice or noodles to pour it over--i use egg noodles. It's so good!

Brittany Crane said...

Hollee I was also going to post about my need for recipes on my blog. I'm glad you did so I can steal all the ideas you get. :)

I have a few recipes I've posted in the past. Just go to my blog and scroll down to the categories section on the right side. Click on recipes and voila a list appears. I should also be posting some home made soup recipes soon. Good luck!!

Lindsey said...

My friend Jen Bertoch did our family pics. Her link is Jen and Daniel from my link list. She recently raised her prices and charges $100 a session. You can check out her work but do it fast because she is going private soon. Her stuff is amazing! I can give you her e-mail if your interested.

Erica Williams said...

I emailed you a bunch of recipes. Let me know if you try any of them.