Wednesday, January 7, 2009

december

December was a big blur to me but here are a few things I did take some pictures of going from the end of december to the first.

here we are on the 23rd at the torgs house in our new christmas p.j.s


this is at the big torg family christmas party. this santa has had the same suit and beard since jason was mickeys age. luckily the kids dont notice.

Dahlia was so brave, didnt cry or eve reach for me, even after she got her gift, all the other kids her age were scared of santa, dahlia was just so serious the look on her face in the picture was the look on her face the whole like five minutes that she just sat on santas lap and stared at every body, except when mickey yelled "Dahlia" and smiled at her then she smiled for a brief second at him. it was a little akward when she wouldnt come back to me. I wasnt sure what to do, and santa didnt seem to want to give her up.


here are all of us girls and mickey and g pa in the back ground

For enrichment in our ward we did a cookie exchange. everyone took three dozen cookies of their own to exchange then when you came home you would have a variety of three dozen cookies. It was a good idea and a fun activity.


mickey and my mom helped me to make all my cookies.

this is when the kids ruined our wrapping paper, by pulling it all off the roll and wrapping themselves and each other in it.

here is mickey all wrapped up, sorry i forgot to turn the pic.





4 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

I miss you guys so much! Tell Mickey and Dahlia I say hi!

Toni said...

Looks like fun! I am excited you blogged, I was wondering what was up! Looks like your doing great! love ya!

Kaydee and the boys said...

How fun! Did you go crazy with the Christmas lights like you use to?

Tiff said...

Ah, good old Santa. He's got to be getting pretty old. I have pictures of me at 3 years old on that dude's lap. What are we going to do when he's too old to be Santa anymore????? I vote my dad as the new Santa...