Monday, September 15, 2008

window



I have a very pointless window in my kitchen, it is the only window in the kitchen but it just goes into my laundry room because originally there was no laundry room( my house was built in 1904) so anyway, I think it is ugly and I want to do something with it, but not sure what. I have a few ideas, but thought someone else would have better ones. so what do you think? here is a picture of it, the first is the side in the kitchen and then the side in the laundry room.

3 comments:

Em said...

Maybe you could just take the window out all together. That would be neat and help open the room up. Or you could take the window out and put up shelving for both rooms...

Tiff said...

I finally got a minute to sit down and check out your blog! I can't believe how big and ADORABLE Mickey and Dahlia are getting! I LOVE this picture at the top, by the way. That's crazy about that window. Gotta love old houses!

Erica Williams said...

I love the take out the window and put shelves in idea. I have not replied to this yet because I was thinking. You could always cover the window with a big picture. Or I thought that maybe you could take the window out and cut it into an arch to open the spaces together. You could have Luke help you put rock around the arch...or just add shelves. I think that would be awesome!