Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dahlias doctor appt.


I finally got Dahlia into the doctor for her one year appt. I waited until september because or new insurance year started in sept. and i didnt want to pay towards last years deductible. anyway she is 28 1/2 inches tall which is in the 20th percentile and she weighs 18lbs 7 oz which is in the fifth percentile. she is healthy and growing well, but had to get FIVE!! shots. she cried so long and hard, broke my little heart. and has had diarrhea ever since which has given her a sad sad diaper rash.

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey! My name is Jenny (Vanover) Rowley. I am an old friend of Jason's. I was best friends with his cousin, Tiffany, growing up and I found your blog through hers.

You two have a cute little family! Hope all is well! I hope you don't mind me checking your blog every once in a while. It's so cute!

I'm at: www.cedarrowleys.blogspot.com

Holly and Steve said...

Oh poor Dahlia! She is so adorable. I can't get over how cute she is. Steve and I were saying last night that the picture you have on the right is to die for. She is the cutest little thing. I can't wait to see her.

Erica Williams said...

Poor girl! 5 is a lot. I love the new pictures. Whoever did those for you did a great job!

Toni said...

Poor Dahlia, hollee your a good mommy!

Brady and Christi said...

She is so grown up! Oh my goodness! What a cutie! I can't believe Mickey is in preschool! Wow! I'm at my sister Brooke's house and her little girl Rylie started preschool too! Brooke says to tell you hi! Mickey looks pretty studly with that Batman back pack! You need to come to the salon and see me! I miss you!

Em said...

Poor little nugget! The picture of her is so sweet! I love her eyes!

Channa said...

That's awful! I have a hard time having one shot...I usually have to be held down. That must have been hard for you. Oh, I was going to tell you how much she looks like you!

Jana said...

wow she is getting big! 5 shots!! that's alot! I don't like to do too many at once because I think that's how Maddy had her seizure. I love that picture of her, did you take it? It looks professional!