Friday, September 19, 2008

two years ago today.












I was in Hawaii, with my sister Amy. she went there to work for the summer and convinced me to come visit her. It was a lot of fun, and it was so beautiful. I hope my one day Jase and I can go back together. That was the only bad thing about the trip. I was in one of the most romantic places on earth and my Husband was at home working hard to pay for my trip. Thanks Jason for supporting me in that and sending me. You are the best husband ever! He is, sorry to all of you that thought your husband was the best. you are wrong. Thanks Amy and Nesha for showing me a great time, sorry about the waterfall thing. but i really dont regret it. here are a few pics.

4 comments:

Toni said...

Oh man, I was just talking to Devin last night telling him how much I loved Hawaii and how we need to go back. And now your post is not helping my want for Hawaii! We should plan a trip in a few years!

Ashley said...

I love that pix on your header--so sweet. Seeing those pix of Hawaii make me super excited, we are going in May with Jords family...and leaving Tate home! yea! What island were you on, it looks beautiful.

Brady and Christi said...

I bet you wish you were back in Hawaii huh? I want to go there SOOOO bad!

Tiff said...

I am SOOO jealous! =)