Tuesday, September 9, 2008

six things about me.

I am killing two birds with one stone because I was tagged by Toni and Holly for similar tags.

1. I forgot how much I enjoy running. I got into it once in high school when we were prepping for trek and they told us to break in our shoes and get use to walking a lot. I would run for like an hour and it was so therapeutic, well I haven't run at all since then well except like from first base to second and so on. recently Jason bought me a gym pass, nice huh, what would you think if your husband gave you a gym pass. anyway that is another story. so i have been running again not a tun, I just make sure I go at least three times a week, and it has made me quite a bit happier. I have noticed that when it is that time of month I don't get the moods as bad as I use to, and I don't get down on myself so much.

2. My favorite channel is HGTV, I am watching it now as I blog. My favorite show is designed to sell. I recently discovered that it is also my Grandma Joys favorite channel too, she is always telling me about what she watched and I have usually also seen it, but I don't tell her that I just let her tell her stories.

3. I hate to upset people, well except if they cut me off or are right on my tail, or if they make a rude comment, or if they treat me or others close to me badly, then I love to piss them off!

4. I got married way to young, but having babies made me grow up and catch up to my circumstances, I would never recommend getting married at 18. What was I thinking, why didn't you say something? It has worked out wonderfully for me, but I would never tell anyone to do it.

5. I have a strong testimony of the gospel, especially of being with our loved ones again after this life, and of our prayers being answered the best for us, and of paying tithing and keeping the sabbath day holy. I also feel that God has done so much for me that the little things like going to church and fulfilling my calling is the least I can do for him. there is so much more I need to do for him.

6. I love watching Football, but really only with Jason. and I love watching baseball and softball, but only really with my Dad. I think it is because they know the sprt so well and they help me remember the rules sometimes the same rules three times durring the same game, and because I can talk their ear off whether or not they are really listening.

3 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

Steve's jealous cause you like watching football and I don't. He wishes I did! I probably never will! haha. Thanks for you comment on my blog. It makes me sad too that I'm not there with all of you for this special time. But only about 3 more months until I'm out there. By that time I might know what I'm having! I just can't wait to see all of you again. It seems like it's been forever!

Toni said...

Cute hollee, your so cute! p.s. you have a sexy little bod, you dont need a gym pass. I thought you looked great when I saw you.

Adam and JaCoy said...

I love that you shared your testimony, Thank you.