Thursday, October 9, 2008

thanks so much

Have you seen the movie Monster House?

I have about hmm..... 73 times.

Mickey got it in his care package for Halloween, from Grandma Torg. He loves it because it is SCARY he likes anything that has the scary element in it.

Yesterday after he disapeared into the bathroom for about five minutes, He yells, "WIPE MY HARRY BUTT!"

A line from the movie but twisted a bit. In the movie the kid pretends to tell his dad to kiss his harry butt, in a poor attempt to impress the neighbor girl he just met.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

i seriously cannot stop laughing! That is cracking me up.

The Loves said...

I think that is so funny! My boys are all scared of the Grandpa on that show. ONce he has passed at the beginning, they will watch it! I want to take the boys to that park, it looks awesome.

Tyson and Lindsee Torgerson said...

That is hilarious! Wow! It is so funny how they pick up on the weirdest lines from people or movies! Love you guys! PS I love the emails you send me!

Erica Williams said...

I can't believe that he likes that movie! We have it too and it scares me!

Channa said...

Aaah! Kids are so funny!

Tell Kaylene not to worry. We knew there was no way for her to have known. It would be fun to all get together sometime! We are all doing much better now. I'll tell my mom to maybe give her a call. I know she said she was thinking about her...and your mom too!

Tiff said...

LOL! Were you dying when he yelled that out??? Oh man, a true Torgy at heart - we all loved/love scary movies!

Jenny said...

Ha ha -that is great! It always amazes me the things kids repeat. At least you got a good laugh out of it!