Monday, October 20, 2008

no really, thank you






My kids are so lucky! they have two of the best grandmas ever! Grandma Torg and Grandma Julee make the holidays fun, I am so grateful we are able to live within driving distance of both grandmas.


Both grandmas have lots of fun costumes at their house that Mickey loves to try on. Dahlia gets to too, but not sure that she LOVES it.


I told you about the fun halloween package Grandma Torg sent with the movie, and halloween pajamas for the kids, slippers and hair accesories for Dahlia, candy pencils, erasers and more! We get packages from Grandma Torg often because she lives in Salt lake and cant just drop them off herself, it is always a good day when we get a package!


When ever Grandma Julee comes this month she brings her halloween bag, wich contains halloween surprises for the kids, such as costumes, masks, treats, stickers, flannel board game, books and more! one day she brought crete paper and lanterns to decorate mickeys room.

4 comments:

Sheree said...

Hello from Circleville. It is so nice to see a picture of my friend Julee! She sounds like a terrific Grandma. Please tell her hello from me. Also say hi to Grandma Torg also. She is a friend too! Your family is darling!

Erica Huff said...

Hey guys! We were looking through some old wedding pictures today and found one with Matt and Jason. We tracked your blog down through good ol' google! Looks like you guys are doing great!! Beautiful kids! What takes you guys up to Hyrum? I think I remember your family being up there Holly right? We are down in Houston these days while Matt goes to grad school. We just had our third girl. Would love to catch up with you guys!!!

Jolee said...

Ha ha that is so funny about your dream. It made me laugh! Anyway your family is SO cute. I really like your blog!

Holly and Steve said...

I can't believe how cute they are! Man I miss you guys! Tell Mickey and Dahlia we love them and miss them. That picture of them is so cute!