Wednesday, October 22, 2008

sugar cookies

We have a tradition in my family to make sugar cookies, the only problem with our tradition is it is not firm or ever the same, but we love to make, and frost sugar cookiesaround the holidays. sometimes it is valentines day, christmas or this year we did Halloween cookies. Sometimes everone helps some, sometimes its just a few of us, and sometimes its just my mom and I, it is more fun when more people help! this time it was my mom and I and kind of Mickey and then Kyle came home and helped decorate a few too.

above is the ghost Mickey frosted. Before he picked it up for the camera, it had a lot more sprinkles on it!

Dahlias first home made sugar cookie



she liked then so much she wanted more!

3 comments:

The Loves said...

The boys and I love sugar cookies. My mom has the same tradition - except for she makes them every holiday, even the not so famous holidays! and it is our tradition to eat them. Kaige makes it easy because he hates frosting, so we only have to decorate half of them!

Brady and Christi said...

Your kids are so cute! I need to come see you! I've never seen your house! And yes, we need to do a trade. When do you want to?

Toni said...

Look how long your hair is.... It looks great! I think I like it longer!!!! Your one hot momma!