Wednesday, October 8, 2008

dinosaur park









Last thursday Jason took the day off and we went down to Ogden to the Dinosaur Park. we were really excited, and people had told it us it was fun and about the moving dinosaurs. The entire week before we went Mickey asked to look on the "cuputer" to see the Dinosaur place. On the website it shows some dinosaurs and Mickey would ask which ones moved. I told him I didnt know, hoping they would all move!



When we got there the girl told us where the robotic dinosaurs were so of course we wanted to see those first.


Mickey liked then at first until they started moving then he slowly started whinning, getting more and more nervous, soon he was full out crying! Dahlia was just sitting there starring, but no hint of being scared. we wanted to get a picture of him with the dinosaurs, but he would only look away from the dinosaurs for a second. see the picture of me laughing my head off, while we tried to get a picture and mickey squeezing me so tight, while at the same time climbing up me.

then we put him back in the stroller and he was crying and pulling at his face, we were so mean just sat there and laughed at him.
The two dinosaurs in the picture were the only moving ones, I was a little dissapointed. At the park they were getting ready for halloween and had some scary decorations all over the park, I guess they do a little haunted house thing there when it gets closer to halloween or something. Mickey liked the decorations probably better then any thing else. We should have done every thing else first, then saw the robots, after that he was a little gun shy the whole time.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow, that looks like lots of fun! You guys do so many fun things. I need to take my daughter out more!

Holly and Steve said...

Mickey is so funny!! Those pics are so cute! I can't wait to see you guys! I can't believe how big Dahlia is getting! They're both so dang cute!!!

Adam and JaCoy said...

I love how Mickey can be so out going one minute and so shy and skitish the next. Looks like you had fun.

Ashlee said...

I took Kaylee to the dinosaur park, she loved it. She wanted to ride on all of them. It is a really cool place. Your kids are getting so big. They are way cute.