Thursday, August 7, 2008

MARTINA!




last friday my mother in law, Kaylene, took my sister in law, Holly, and their cousin Chelsea and myself to the Martina McBride concert at the Usana Ampitheatre. We met Kaylenes sister Kelly and her son C.J. there, it was a lot of fun, the perfect little party to say good bye to Holly for a while. She and her husband Steve are moving to Ohio for Steves school for the next four years. they will be greatly missed, not only by me, but of course Jason, he and Holly have always been close and he really likes Steve and his sense of Humor. Also I know Mic and Dee will miss them greatly too, they have helped out so much with the kids and have been a great influence on them. Thanks you guys for everything, you will truly be missed.

2 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

Love the pics, hollee. It was so much fun. I'm glad we got to do that. Thanks for everything. We love you guys and we're really going to miss you. Tell Mickey that he better call me every sunday. Thanks again for doing my hair. I love it. Tell Jason, Mickey and Dahlia I say hi and I love them too. love you. Holly

Toni said...

Hello! ok... I am sure I am going to be coming up North Sometime before I die.... And I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to do pics for you. Do you want family pics or just your kids? ( I need to practice up on Family... thats why I ask) We are coming up the last weekend in Aug, but its a family reunion.... I might be able to sneak away. Like the 28, 29, 30 or maybe the 31 of Aug... Does any of that work for you. If not Devin has a lot of hunts coming up that will leave me very bored so I was planning on coming up to Lehi to stay with family then..... I will get back to you on dates. To bad we could not get together around November to do family Christmas Pics for you.... I have very cute Christmas card pics ideas! Love ya.... let me know what you think about the End of Aug!