Monday, August 25, 2008

Kaylas 17th Birthday!!!!!






Last Tuesday was my sister Kaylas birthday, instead of a gift she just wanted the family to go out to dinner together. So saturday night all of us (except Kyle who is still in Philidelphia) went to Iggys for dinner, we had a really good time and Amy was able to come because she got home the night before. After ward we came back to our house and had cake and ice cream. I tried to make a checker board cake. I found the recipe online and even went and bought the special pan for it. the recipe I found online for the cake did not have enough batter for three round cake pans so it only made two round cake pans so instead of a checker board cake we just had a chocolate cake with a yellow cake stripe down the middle. I plan to try again with this cake and when I do I will post a pic of how it is supposed to look.

6 comments:

Erica Williams said...

Gosh you guys are a good looking family! And yea! Amy's back.

Erica Williams said...

Oh ya, and Happy Birthday to Kayla!

Toni said...

Oh your sisters are so cute! How fun!

jay and holl said...

doesnt jason look hot! i have to say this is my favorite pic of him ever. its funny that he has a bald head though. i think it makes him look tough.

Channa said...

It's fun to see all these pictures of your family - gosh it's been such a long time. Our families need to get together!

Holly and Steve said...

Tell Jay I like his head buzzed. It looks good on him. It makes him look older. But he looks very handsome. You look so cute too hollee. You always do!