Wednesday, August 6, 2008

happy happy birthday! happy happy birthday!





Our Precious little Dalli, turned one on Sunday, we had the whole family over, well all but Kyle, Amy and Steve who are all back east at the time, and who we miss very much. thanks to everyone for coning and for the gifts! We have already put the cute piglet stroller to good use that grama juwee gave her and the cute sipper cups she got. I cant wait till fall so she can wear her new outfit grama torg gave her and, my favorite, the hoodie Aunt Megan gave her. Dees favorite gift was the little truck (as mickey calls it) that plays music and lights up and that she can sit on and push around. Unfortunately it is Mickeys favorite toy too.
blogger is not letting me add images now so i will put pics up later.

7 comments:

Toni said...

Shes one! you know what that means hollee...... its time for her to be a big sister :)

Brady and Christi said...

Holy cow the times goes fast! I can't believe she is already one! It sounds like you had a great party! Those cupcakes looked delicious! Cute idea spelling her name out in cupcakes! :)

The Loves said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe that your baby is one! I think that means time for baby number 3! I need someone in the same boat that I am in! Let's get together next time that you are down!

Holly and Steve said...

I really wish that I could have been there for Dahlia's birthday party!!! It looks like you guys had lots of fun, and I can't wait to see the other pics too :) I miss you guys a lot... just make sure to tell Mickey, Dahlia, Jay and yourself I say hi. I look forward to checking out your blog and all the updates for your family. I can't wait to see you all during Christmas break!

Steve

Erica Williams said...

Wow! One already? I am a bad cousin. I totally forgot her birthday! Happy Birthday cute Dahlia. We love you!

Adam and JaCoy said...

Has it really been a year? It seems like last week. Wow. They really do grow up fast. Happy Birthday Dahlia!

Jana said...

wow can't believe she's one! She sure is a cutie! I really like her cupcake cake--that's a really cute idea.