Thursday, May 1, 2008

living room




Our most recent project was the laminate flooring in the living room. We tore out our old carpet that smelt like dog pee. Under the carpet we found what we believed to be the original wood flooring. It had been stained at some point but whomever stained it only did the edges, I guess they figured if the rug would be in the middle nobody would know. when we took the carpet up and mickey saw the carpet pad he thought we got new green carpet, so he was really confused when we pulled that up too.

4 comments:

Adam and JaCoy said...

You guys are doing so much work. It looks really good.

Adam and JaCoy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Em said...

I LOVE the rug! It's so cute and the colors are rockin'! Who's feet are in the upper right corner! LOL!

Jana said...

wow you guys have been working hard! I really like the laminate! I want to do that in our house too. I hate our carpet.