Friday, May 23, 2008

giddy up!

Mickey is in love with the girl next door. I dont blame him she is really cute and treats mickey like a king! she lets him come over and help her make brownies and chew her gum and watch cartoons at her house and just chill. well the other day he was at her house while she was waiting for her date to come pick her up. when the date came she brought mickey home and went with the boy. mickey watched them get in the truck then started to cry, really cry. When I asked him what was wrong he said, "I want to go to the date with April." it was so sad. We had to give him a treat and go to the store to get him over it. I told April what happened and the next week this is what she and Mickey did for their date. I thought mickey was so brave. I dont know if you can tell in the video but the horse was going kind of fast and mickey held on well. He loved it.

2 comments:

Adam and JaCoy said...

Mickey is going to be a ladies man! He is so cute Hollee!

Erica Williams said...

A date! And so soon. I thought for sure that you would be a stickler to the not until your 16 rule! Mickey is darling and I absolutely love the video. He really was so brave.