Monday, May 5, 2008

Jazz playoffs!



Grandpa Torg had an extra ticket to the playoff game on may 2nd, so he invited Jason to go with him and mickey doesnt need a ticket, so he went and sat on "grandma great great's" lap. I am sorry i apologize because I am not sure of who they were playing but I do know they won! they didnt get home until late that night so I was in bed. when mickey woke up saturday he came in and told me all about the game. He said there was fireworks and fire in the piano and the bear was on the piano and the ballons falled. he showed me his big finger her got too. then jason woke up and told me about the cute clown family they saw. it was a mom a dad and a daughter clown that jason says was the same size as mickey and made him a balloon it was a sword, but mickey was a little scared of the balloons and after waiting in line for the balloon said, "i dont want it" so they threw it in the trash. He also said Grandpa bought him a green snow cone. I think he loved it. Jaosn said he was really good and that, at the first he sat and clapped for like ten minutes straight. thanks so much Grandpa for the fun night out!

No comments: