Friday, January 8, 2010

more pics of Christmas!

Dahlia playing with Amy's dog Mac. Dally is so brave, Mac does like kids! he is getting better though, now that Amy has moved back home with my parents he gets to be around the kids more! yeah for us not so yeah for Mac. the kids love him though especially Dahlia despite his impatience for them.
Grandma Julee doing the Jumbo Dinosaur puzzle Mickey got from Grandma and Grandpa, oh and that is his new soccer ball Grandpa gave him, not that he was playing with it, I think he was a bit pissed that he got it.
Grandpa and Dally playing barbies and doll house, Grandpa loves to play with Dally!
opening gifts, notice our laundry hamper with the garbage bag in it to collect all the wrapping paper! funny.

Mickey opening his soccer ball, cones and shin guards that he LOVED, he just pulled them out one by one and through them behind him. what a brat! I felt bad, I bet my dad was really excited about giving him those, but mickey just isn't really into sports at all! he like gets mad when anyone talks to him about playing sports. oh brother!

1 comment:

Adam and JaCoy said...

I did love my pedicure! Thank you so much!