Monday, January 4, 2010

a few Christmas pictures

Mickey and Dahlia in their new P.J's from Grandma Torg, I forgot how to upload the pics, so they are in the opposite order that i meant them to be. I wanted them in order of how they happened, but thye are opposite, the next pics are just a few things we were busy doing in the month of December.
The Christmas sugar cookies of course,(bells, trees, stockings and gingerbread people) but this time I did them by myself, so I could do whatever I wanted and I really enjoyed it even if it did take all day!

Took the kids to the south town mall to see Santa, because he looks the most real, but he was kind of ornery and not very fun..........boo to you Santa. right after this someone told me the best way for your kids to get the swine flu or any other illness, is to take them and sit them on Santa's lap! would have been nice to know before hand, although I am pretty sure we would still have taken them, just would have been more germ cautious. but they didn't get sick thank goodness!
decorating the children's room for the holidays

4 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

I miss you guys!

The Loves said...

So funny about the germs and santa! We went to south towne too, and that is a different santa. He looks similiar, but different. Ours was very nice and really friendly. Hope your christrmas was great!

Megs said...

I love that pic of mick and dahlia wiht the lights, so cute! :)

Ashley said...

i think that santa is weird...i like my santa to wear the red suit and hat. but i've learned to go see him like right after thanksgiving and he's not so ornery.