Saturday, July 11, 2009

presenting for the first time ever....aunt Hollee, uncle Jason and cousins Mickey and Dahlia

This is Mickey holding his first real cousin Caprie, she sat on his lap like this for about temn minutes strait, I was really surprised she didnt fuss or cry. It made Mickey feel so special because Caprie loved him to hold her! Dahlia just thought she was the best thing ever. every time I would hold her Dahlia would cry. she was jealous of me not the baby, she just wanted to hold the baby. I would sit her down put the baby on her lap, then the baby would start to fuss and cry so I would pick her back up, then Dally would start to cry, because she wanted to hold the baby even if she was crying.

Mickey htinking he is the most awesome cousin!


The minute Holly (jasons sister who lives in ohio) walked in Jason took the baby right away, he was so excited to meet baby stevie as he calls he because she looks just like her daddy.




look at the way she is looking at me....is that a smile? so cute, we love so much all ready and cant wait to spend more time with her!



2 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

Caprie is so lucky to have aunts uncles and cousins that love her so much. Thanks for helping me out. We can't wait to see you guys again.

Tim and Brittney said...

Thats so cute! Maybe you guys should have another one... I'm just sayin...