Tuesday, July 28, 2009

fishing and hiking


this is our little friend we met while fishing, he is an elephant in case you cant see what we saw.


beautiful mirror lake



jasons aunt karen and grandma torg watching the fishing excitement! grandmas hat and glasses made us all laugh.


brady sitting by the lake



we are not really very good fishers, we caught nothing. Jason was in his spot for about twenty minutes.......no bites. He pulled his pull out and came to help me with something. some little kid walks upto the exact spot jason was at, throws in his line and two seconds later yells, " dad, I caught a fish!"


dahlia and mommy sitting by the lake, Dahlia loved throwing rocks in the water, maybe that had something to do wiht us not catching any fish. she kept bending over right there to pick up rocks. I was so nervous she was going to fall in.



We found a little hiking trail right off the lake. It looked more promising then the fish so we tried it out. I was fun but it got really hot right after I took this pic and I couldnt put dally down on the steep hill, I was hurring to get to some shade!





I found this moss just like this. someone left it there for to tell me they loved me!!










down on the board walk....

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks like fun! That moss is awesome!

By the way, did you go to Snow?

The Loves said...

That looks like so much fun. I love Grandma Torg. We went to the parade with her earlier that day. She is so fun, my boys love her. Next year, you guys need to come to the parade with us. Plan on it...