Tuesday, July 14, 2009

7-4-09


here is Jason rubbing it in Kaylas face that she couldnt strike him out, I think or maybe he is mad because she did strike him out not sure.

Here is dally just chillin



sorry forgot to turn this one

we got the tees out and these little balls that remind me of the balls in the Mcdonalds ball pit. usually mickey wants nothing to do with sports, especially if you try to play with him and teach him. I think he feels pressured, so he just shuts down. It was funny because Jason and I were in my moms house talking about that exact thing. we walked outside and kayla had him hiiting balls off the tee, then Dahlia got excited and joined in too, I was really surprised and impressed that mickey liked it so much!

eating and ENJOYING home made ice cream!

oh and here she is eating her corn on the cob!

grandpa webb cooking in the heat over the heat...... what a good guy, I love him! just so you know we ALL helped cook! just only took a pic of Dad.

not sure what jason was doing in this pic. haha, but doesnt Bobi look beautiful!

this is the part I did. browned the ribs on the lids before we put them in the dutch oven.

mickey and Dahlia played in the water all day! they play so well together!

Dahlia was trying to drink the water, but it was really cold on her face:)

my baby sister! I love my siters!

4 comments:

Toni said...

Looks like you guys are having a fun summer! Miss you guys, are you still going to get a camera? Hope your doing great! Love you

Brady and Christi said...

I love summertime!! It looks like you guys are living it up!! Miss you!

Adam and JaCoy said...

It looks like you guys had a good 4th. I will be your neighbor Sept. 28th, they got their call last night. And yes, when it is bigger you can touch it.

Brittany Crane said...

Cute pics of the kids playing. I love that they get along so well. If only all of us got along with our siblings....

Dutch oven cooking so jealous!!

p.s. wasn't Bobby just a little girl last time I saw her. I swear that can't be her in the picture.