Tuesday, November 4, 2008

halloween!

On halloween night we both took the kids trick or treating. we were so glad for the good weather, no coats to cover up costumes! Jason was Jason from Crystal lake, Dahlia was a balerina.

Mickey changed his mind five or more times on what he was going to be until Jason convinced him to be a mummy. first he wanted to be a car, then frankenstien, then a mummy, then a scare crow, then back to a mummy.








oh and i was a witch, thanks to Megan letting me barrow her hat.

9 comments:

Brady and Christi said...

Cute cute cute Hollee!!! Looks like ya had fun!

So what time Thursday night were you thinking?

Adam and JaCoy said...

Too Too Cute! Happy Halloween!

Toni said...

how cute! is mickey asleep in the bottom pic or is he just pretending?

Erica Williams said...

Oh, you guys were so cute! I'm glad that you had a good halloween. My kids are already planning next years costumes and mummies are at the top of the list. You might have to give me some mummy making tips- then again, it is an entire year away and my little dudes just might change their minds.

Em said...

You all look so scary minus D she is cute!!

Brittany Crane said...

Hollee your kids are adorable I can't get over it!

Jenny said...

Cute costumes! I love the mummy and the ballerina. How cute!

Tyson and Lindsee Torgerson said...

That is so cute how all of you got dressed up! I love the costumes!

Tiff said...

You and the kids look so cute! Jason looks a little creepy! Hahaha