Monday, November 10, 2008

Baby Jane

This summer when the Grandma and Grandpa Torg came up for the "cruise in" apparently Grandpa told Mickey that this old house was the "baby Jane house" I know this because mickey would always ask to go see the baby Jane house. At first I didn't know what he was talking about, but then he told me that Grandpa had shown him the baby Jane house and he would point the the direction of where we parked when we went to the cruise in. So after driving around, we found this house. For those of you who don't know baby Jane is scary! there was a way old movie called what ever happened to baby Jane, i think was the name of it. Any of Jason's siblings or cousins would know the real name so correct me if i am wrong.
Well Bobi had a volley ball game at Logan High which just happens to be right across the street form the baby Jane house. I parked in front of the house and Mickey got nervous, I wanted to get his pic by it so we could show grandpa Torg. he was really nervous about turning his back on it. and kept yelling at Dahlia not to get close.




this was the best picture i could get, but notice he is on the far end of the side walk, closest to me

this was before when i couldnt get him to stand on the sidewalk or turn around for a picture, he was trying to see baby jane in the window.



5 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

HAHA!! That is hilarious! Mickey cracks me up!

Toni said...

Its a cool old house... But that name just makes it scary. The baby Jane house.... freee-ky

Tiff said...

I didn't realize that movie was filmed here!!! Poor Mickey! LOL

Jenny said...

Ahh! That house scares me! And I haven't even seen that movie! Mickey's braver than I would have been.

Pat said...

I remember when Holly brought that movie over and had Brittney watch it with her. It scared me, I don't know if it did Brittney. Jason use to talk about it too. That's so cute that Mickey was worried about Dahlia.

Pat G.