Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Name eight TAG.

Eight things I have a passion for

-Mickey
-Dahlia
-Jason
-my family
-making my home look nice
-mountains
-temple
-enjoying good weather

Eight things I want to do before I die

-see both my children go through the temple
-watch the sun rise
-travel
-retire and enjoy Jason
-have a need for a passport
-go to the temple with my siblings
-see my children graduate from college
-have a better relationship with kyle

Eight things I say a lot

-Lame
-Lame-O
-duh
-this is hollee calling on behalf of Acura
-on a scale from one to ten
-what are we doing?
-im so proud of you
-i love you

Eight books I have read latley
-Twilight
-New Moon
-now reading Eclipse
-At Home in Mitford
-The Scarlet Letter
-Are You My Mother
-Caterpillar to Butterfly
-Room Redux

Eight movies I have seen eight times

-Beethoven
-Alvin and the Chipmunks
-Bambi
-Tarzan
-Beeltguise
-Matilda
-Home Alone
-Home Alone 2

Eight people I tag

-Erica
-Jen
-Ashley
-Em
-Annalyn
-everyone else already got tagged

5 comments:

Toni said...

Are you loving the twilight books? Are you not like completely in love with Edward? I need to read something, let me know if you know any good books!

Adam and JaCoy said...

You aren't a mom by chance. I love the movies you watch and the books you read.

Toni said...

oh...... your a Jacob fan...... I don't think we can be friends anymore. :) Just kidding, but sorry I have to disagree.... JaCob is... ok. He is nice but Edward is a sex pot! :)

But what is scarlet letter? was it good? and who wrote it.... I am SO bored down here I need to start a book.

Adam and JaCoy said...

Hollee? where are you. I haven't seen or heard anything new from you in a while.

Toni said...

Hooooooolllllllllleeeee???????? (this is me yelling from Panguitch to Logan)