Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lagoon!

The boats was the first ride Dahlia went on, and though you cant tell in this pic she really liked it especially when Mickey would let HER ring the bell.
Here they are the cars Mickey is in heaven, he loves cars!
Mickey saw all the kids playing in the foutnain and tried to get in on the fun, but as soon as he would get close to some of the water, it would dissapear and come out somewhere it else. it was funny to watch him running and then.......nothing.
Dahlia is such a wriggle worm that while we were waiting in line, it was just easiest to put her on the dirty ground with no shoes on to hold on to the railing, her feet were black at the end of the day. this face she is making is her famous face, if you see her and dont see her do this face it is pretty much unbelieveable.
This is Mickey and Jay onthe lady bug drop. I really like this ride myself. I was excited to see what Mickey would do once he was on, and it was going, but he showed no reaction, until the very end, after it was over he started crying. it was the wierdest thing, I was sad because I wanted to go with him on the dinosaur one.
Sorry I havent posted anything new lately, i just thought i didnt have anything to post, but then i remembered that I never posted about when we went to Lagoon about a month ago.

We went on the Thiokol Lagoon day my dad got us the tickets for less then half the price and they fed us, and we got drinks all day and ice cream. I thought it was a really good deal until Erica told me they are going for free with Chads work. Mickey loved it and was so brave! we went not sure how we felt about putting Dahlia on the rides, but decided too and she loved it! this pic is of me and mic on the puff roller coaster, he even dared to put his arms in the air, (kind of). about half way through the ride i looked in the seat behind us where Jason was with Dahlia. Dahlias face was so funny i wish i could have taken a picture. she looked nervous and was holding on tight, but she didnt cry or anything so unless you could see her strained face you wouldnt know she was scared. I couldnt stop laughing.

4 comments:

Erica Williams said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!

Brady and Christi said...

Looks like fun! You have such a cute family!

Ashley said...

the only things we found at the ranch were a pair of socks and someones sunscreen...no brushes...
i love lagoon, i haven't been in years, i want to go so bad!

Adam and JaCoy said...

Yeah! It looks like you guys had tons of fun. Keep posting! I really don't have anything to post but I do anyway!