Friday, July 25, 2008

MARRIAGE TAG

I just barely realized Anylyn tagged me, i havent been blogging very well lately.
And i am not writting all the questions so hopefully by my answers you will figure out what the question waa.
1. we have been married for five and a half years.
2.my spouse is 27 1/2
3. I think Jason eats more than me.
4.Jason said "I love you" first, like a wekk after he said he thought he was falling in love with me, it scared the crap out of me and I made him leave. but i was ready for it when he did say he loved me. what a difference a week can make huh?
5. Jason is like two and a half inches taller so yes Jason is the taller one, unless i wear really tall shoes but that is out of character of me.
6. Jason controls the remote unless there is nothing on then he so kindly brings it to me and says you can watch what ever you want. or sometimes I try to control it but some how he always sneeks it away.
7. Whos temper is the worst? depends on who is hungriest or hottest. we are about the same I
think
8.Who does the laundry? I usually do and wish it was always me. Jason is so good to try and help and i really appreciate it, but it makes me nervous and if he starts a cycle I finish it.
9. Usually i do, we dont have a dishwasher so I have to keep up on them durring the day, but yesterday jason did some. or my mom does.
10 .Jason does, he says the bed slants to that side, so when he sleeps on the left he ends up falling to my side, i think it is because i am always cuddling him at night so i have made a perminenet groove in the mattress.
11. When we are able to eat dinner together I do, unless it is hamburgers or hotdogs or anything on the grill.
12. who is more stubborn? we are not stubborn, no we are not!
13. the first to admit they are wrong? me deffinately but jay is getting better all the time, he is learning from my example.
14. whos parents do we see the most? well I see my parents more, but as a couple I think it is pretty even.
15. who has more friends? I do, but more people like Jason, if that makes sense.
16. Who has more siblings? it is even, unless you count siblings spouses then Jay diffinately.
17. who wears the pants in the family? these days none of us it is to hot we usually wear shorts. but on sundays Jason does and sometimes mickey does.

k so i ended up writting some of the questions out. well I tag Christie, JaCoy, Toni, Erica, Jana, Ashley, and Jen. if you are not sure what the question was you can link to Analyns.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Hey! I just read your comment about the marriage book. Let me know if it is good.... is it by Dr. Laura also? We should just mail each other our books and trade so we can read each others. :) Hope your doing good! I would love to take your kids pictures. I am taking a online photography class this summer, and learning alot. We should meet up in Salt Lake or something!