Wednesday, February 10, 2010

my memory box


I have a terrible short term memory and not a great long term memory, so I have box to keep things to help me remember. As most of you know we will be moving sometime in the next six months so I have been de-cluttering my house and moving this and that to our storage shed. When I got to my memeory box, I had shoved under my dresser, I stopped to look. I found lots of fun things that I have gone over every time I go through the box, but this time I found something I don't remember seeing before, but like I said, bad memory. It is a letter Amy wrote me when she was 6 1/2 and I was 9. I hope you enjoy its sweetness as much as I did when I read it for the first time again the other day.

1 comment:

Brady and Christi said...

I didn't know you were selling your house and moving! I've been out of the loop I guess. Where are you moving to? Have you sold your house yet?