Monday, February 8, 2010

mickeys fifth

Dahlia and Mickey fighting over who was opening the gifts, ha ha Dahlia just wanted to help, because Mickey always helps her.
getting cozy, I think they thought we were going to lay down to watch the movie and eat popcorn
The best part of the whole birthday was that Mickey insisted on having a Princess and the Frog cake. I tried to talk him into just doing the frog or doing something more boy like, but he said he loves the princess and wanted her! a few days earlier my mother in law found him kissing a picture of Princess Tiana. He told me that he like the way she looks, her face, and her dress and her brown.

After last years fiascoes we decided that one party would be plenty this year.
Mickey even said he didn't want ANY parties, but as his birthday got closer he decided he did want one with his grandmas and grandpas. He wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese so we thought that would be a good place to have everyone meet, so we wouldn't have to clean our house just to have it be a mess again. Not to mention the fact that our house was kind of torn apart from getting it ready to sell.
On mickeys birthday (last Tuesday) We gave mic his gifts. put blankets out on the floor, popped popcorn and watched Ratatouille, he got it as one of his gifts.

3 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

Mickey Happy birthday! I love you!!! You are the coolest 5 year old I've ever known. I love your cake:) I'm sad I wasn't able to be there at chuck E. cheese:( I hope you have a wonderful year!!!

The Chick Family said...

happy birthday mickey!! i think it is so cute that he has a crush on princess tiana! i really like that movie because the prince's name is Naveen (we spell it the girls way for Navie "navine"). and the moon's name is Evangeline (there is a little girl in our ward who is only 1 month older than navie and her name is evangeline)

Megs said...

Mickey makes me laugh so hard! He surely is a goofball! haha


Im sure he would marry her if he could.. ha ha