Thursday, June 4, 2009

just for my die hards



its been so long since i blogged i cant even remember how to do it, these were supposed to go last because i wanted you to see that her face was so dirty but not to worry because monty is on cleaning face duty.

we put dahlia in an old pair of mickeys pajamas, actually they still kind of fit Mickey, he would still wear them if we didnt put them on dally the other night! She loves them and the ball on them. we think she looks adorable in them and wish we had more of mics pajamas in good condition for her.


here is the before dirty face picture!

I didnt think anyone still looked at my blog since i went so long with out posting gald to see you are all still there! I have been veiwing all of yours, just havent had anything ot post about.

8 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys. Less than 3 weeks now:)

Brittany Crane said...

I'm glad I didn't give up on you! haha

Dally looks just like your husband!! She's super blonde- were you ever blonde?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

I keep forgetting to tell you I am loving your new dog--he's so cute! And his name cracks me up...

Anonymous said...

Confession.I deleted that comment because I thought the pic with your kids on the stone steps was Mickey with another little girl but it's Dahlia. I thought I could delete that comment so I could write a new one pretending I new it was her all along but I guess it shows evidence of deletion. Anyway, I love that picture! It is so cute!

Wright Place said...

Hollee your kids are so cute!!!

Jenny said...

My daughter loves her baseball jammies, too!

Brady and Christi said...

She is so stinkin cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! I know all about the not blogging for so long you forget how! I don't have internet at home so at work I just look at other people's and comment! I really need to update mine! I hope you are doing great! I miss you!