Wednesday, April 1, 2009

SURPRISE!!!!


baby number one had lots of thick dark hair.long eye lashes and pretty beat up, i pushed for over two hours.


baby number two had light crazy hair! came out screaming and pushing the snot sucker out of the way. the doctor asked us if we were sure we wanted such a fiesty baby.


WHAT WILL BABY NUMBER THREE LOOK LIKE, WE WILL BE FINDING OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF SEPTEMBER SOME TIME.
WE are in big time shock as many of you probably are, we thought we were done, so if we gave you any baby things, we may be needing them back. OOPS! we didnt really know how to tell anyone this or who to tell first so we are announcing it to everyone all at the same time!

7 comments:

Adam and JaCoy said...

suprise is right! Congrats though. I have a 3 bdrm. trailer for sale if you want ;)

Ashley said...

is this an April fools joke or are you serious?? Congratulations if it's real!

Holly and Steve said...

Jay and Hollee this better be true!!! If it is please call me! This is why I hate April fools day cause I can't tell if people are lying or telling the truth! I love you guys and if this is true I will be super super excited:)

Toni said...

Ha Ha April Fools..... right? You need to call me, I cant tell if your joking or not. WHEN WILL APRIL FOOLS BE OVER!!!!!

Jana said...

haha funny! You know how many people have told me that they were pregnant on April Fools day? So not believing you!!!

Tyson and Lindsee Torgerson said...

This is a good april fools joke! Ha ha ha! however, i wish it were true

Megan said...

lol that is a really good one!!!