Thursday, April 16, 2009

easter WARNING: picture overload!!

before church out front


at grandma julees easter egg hunt






jumping on the tramp with uncle kyle


mickeys new soccer ball the easter bunny brought him


dahlia, dad and mickey before church

mom with the kids before church

dally with her easter basket! doesnt she look thrilled! I have paint all over my shirt becasue we painted almost the whole house that weekend. I dont want to see another roller or brush for at least six months!


coloring easter eggs! (obviously)




uhh.......... not sure what this is, just typical Dahlia!



4 comments:

Erica Williams said...

CUTE! I absolutely love Daliha's Easter Dress. I want a girl :(

Tiff said...

Cute, cute, cute family! Happy Easter!

Toni said...

Looks like fun! I love coloring eggs! I understand about painting, I am so so so sick of painting. AHHHHHH! what colors did you do, I want to see pictures.

Grammie YaYa said...

Hi Holl!! I saw your name on Jaz's blog and had to look :)
I had never found out what your second baby wasn (boy or girl) and the name!! I love it!! did you know that Dahlia is Spanish??? We will be in Logan 6/6/09 for a wedding. You are all invited (my bro & sis-in law know already :) ) Please tell your mommy. Does she have a blog???