Sunday, September 5, 2010

kindergarten



gerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjded6B1pSxgaWU3Xnz2FJhW7neee2hLtOaEG1cE7MSA0uqNNCdd8ZpIx0Is4f54iKvj6iQVGplTbHd319UxQU4LZQNbgw-Ohb-CZksWORmEqE9bsC64bxEMyjQyXBlSJ6eaTONX_xohc1K/s1600/_MG_7339.JPG">





Mickey was so excited to go to kindergarten the day of that he got up at 730 and got dressed, got his shoes on and backpack and asked me to brush his teeth. then he had to wait a few hours till it was time to go to afternoon kindergarten.
Jason and I were very happy that Mickey was excited we were nervous and thought he wouldn't want to go. He gave us such a hard time in pre-school.
Dahlia was excited too, she lined up with the class and when I told her we had to leave to go home she was upset, she wanted to stay and go to "inda arten".

3 comments:

Travis, Susie; Hunter and Gracie said...

I can't believe he is old enough to go to kindergarten! Where has the time gone? I am so glad that he likes it. . . that is probably such a relief. I love his outfit. Dahlia's spunk is so dang cute too! And I absolutely love your hair!!!

Mandie said...

He looks like he has grown alot since I last saw you guys. Dahlia is such a cute girl to. Miss you guys. Maybe we can get together sometime. If you come up this way let me know! Lindie loves kindergarten also. What a relief huh!

Tina said...

Wow! He is so tough! Love the first pose! Hope he is adjusting well to K school :)