Sunday, March 7, 2010

Una mas


Here is one more significant thing (well significant to me probably not to you) from my memory box. I am not one to hold on to many things for sentimental reasons, but this is one thing that I haven't been able to throw out.
It's this little tin can with an old fashioned girl on the front, that I really don't where it came from, but I keep it for the fact that it is the home to this little old fall red leave that I picked up probably like fifteen years ago because it reminded me of mom. My mom always told her kids about the fall leaves changing colors and how she loved to walk through them to hear the crunch they made. I love fall leaves too because of my mom and because of the beauty and the smell and sound they make.

1 comment:

Toni said...

I love this! Hollee - your awesome! I cant believe a leaf will last that long... but I guess if it is safe in a little home it will! Very cool, please keep it forever.