Thursday, October 1, 2009

Things we have learned since the weather crossed over to the dark side:

-Monty is a wuss, whines in the cold, so he is in the house a lot more driving us all crazy!
-the girl down the street nose runs like crazy when it is cold :/
-Dahlia doesn't like long sleeves or long pants. sleeves seem to get in the way and all pants are way to long for her because she has such short legs.
-my kids love to shove things down the heat vent registers
-the smell of the horses isn't so bad while working in the garden.
-we got a ton of tomatoes this year and a pretty good amount of peppers.
-my kids have grown a lot more then i realized since March/April, the last time they wore their warm clothes.
-I am even less of a morning person when it is cold!
- JASON LOVES HEAT!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I can't believe those snow pictures. Where we live now really is a whole new world. I'm still in flip flops and no jacket. Weird. I am with you on the less of a morning person in the winter. Well even in the kind of winter we are experiencing right now. I miss you guys!