Monday, June 9, 2008

tag i am it!

Christi tagged me. i am not sure what to do i think it means to do what she did so here it goes.

joys
1-well my grandma JOY Webb
2-my sister Kayla JOY webb
3- and the song JOY to the world

fears
1- my kids getting lost or hurt
2- jason dying
3-natural disasters

goals
1-get my bachelors degree.
2-be close to my kids always as they grow up.
3-cook at least one meal a week.

current obsessions
1-keeping my house clean (impossible)
2-blogging
3-i have recently taken up reading.

random surprising facts
1-i was born on Easter
2-i can touch my nose with my tongue
3-i suck at remembering names

tag
analyn
em
jana

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love blogging, I am completely obsessed. And I'm glad you have one so we can keep in touch! It was good to see you and your cute kids at the wedding--I haven't seen Dahlia since Tate's blessing when she was teeny.

Toni said...

Yes.....! one meal a week, I don't know.... Thats pushing it. But go for it.... reach for the stars!